- Lowers to floor height so load can be loaded on/off with a hand pallet truck
- Foot switch allows an operator to adjust the height of pallet for loading/unloading at the most convenient working height with minimum reaching or lifting
- Easy and safe pallet loading with narrow side panels to provide operator protection
- Easily moved with a hand pallet jack.
- Standard voltage is 115/1/60
- Other voltages are available
- Any of the following controls may be specified at no additional cost
- NEMA 1, up/down, footswitch with cover & 10′ control cord
- NEMA 4, up/down, handheld pushbutton with magnet & 10′ control cord
- All standard P4s are shipped with internally mounted power unit and the reservoir filled with hydraulic oil
- Photoelectric toeguard
- 10′ control cord pre-wired
Zero (Floor Level)
Precise load positioning with hand pallet truck accessibility.
The P4 Floor Level Loader is the ultimate in manual palletizers. Because it lowers to the floor it can be fed with a hand pallet truck. The operator can precisely position the load to the most convenient and comfortable working height at the touch of a button. The extremely narrow side panels allow loads to be accessed with virtually no reach-over.