The Vision of PWD is to serve Christ with excellence in the material handling industry, embrace our employees as family and use the first fruits of our work to touch lives in need.
Precision Warehouse Design LLC was formed in 2007 in Dallas Texas. The two principal owners of PWD have Mechanical Engineering degrees and Masters in Business Administration.
PWD holds over 225 years of combined experience in the material handling and systems integration arena with an additional 20 years in the manufacturing industry. Many of the projects that PWD has experience designing and installing include the following:
- — Slow, medium, and high speed conveyor sortation projects
- — Very small to very large warehouse storage projects (Pallet Racking, Shelving, Mezzanines, Pick Modules)
- — Sophisticated software controls projects
- — Warehouse layout and design consulting projects
- — In motion scale projects
- — Barcode print and apply projects
- — Vision systems identification projects
- — Robotic manipulation arm project
- — WMS specification and implementation projects
We have developed a very powerful systems sales process that we now call
“The PWD Process”
which combines experience, technique, customer service, and technology which we have found are the exact elements that build TRUST. We are a nimble intelligent group able to do very complex projects much faster than our competitors with bloated overhead structures. Inquire and see the difference for yourself.
over 6,000 projects from multi-million dollar sortation systems, to designing a shelving layout for a back end closet.
during the design process we include “best practice” components to our systems as well as equip ourselves to design, price, and deliver solutions much faster than competitors.