Wide Span Shelving
Wide span shelving is designed for storage areas in which goods are handled manually instead of being transported on a pallet. The system is ideal when there are many different products (SKUs), when the quantities are small or variable, and when rotation is only partial. The system is designed for handloading medium to heavy loads.
- Decking surface is wire decking or traditional particle board (depends on application)
- Adjustable on 2″ centers
- Most common shelving to design shelving supported pick modules
- Capacities from 1,200# to 3,000# (depends on beam selection)l
- Heights from 5ft to 20ft tall
- Depths from 2ft deep to 5ft deep (depends on application)
- Width of beams from 4ft long to 8ft long
Call the PWD shelving experts to help design your layout and price your solution!