Carton Flow Tracks (High Profile) all that means is that the tracks sit on top of the beams
Why use this product?
- Retrofits into EXISTING pallet racking
- Easy to install with all you need to do is screw in a retainer angle (see pictures)
- Options for light duty and heavy duty
- Can go up to 16ft deep if you like
- Fast moving SKUs
- FIFO if that matters for your products
- Comes in multiple widths for your product storage
This type of Roller Track uses heavy-duty, full width rollers,
accommodate consistent carton and tote sizes.
- 3/4” Galvanized steel rollers
- 6ʺ, 9ʺ, 12ʺ and 16ʺ widths
- 1ʺ, 2ʺ, or 3 roller centers
- Internal or external pick trays
- Slow down plates at discharge ends
Beverage processing – beer, soda, wine cases
Food processing – Manufacturing – high volume standard cases
Tote storage – full tote or each pick
Each track can range from $30 to $120 each. All depends on configuration, accessories and dimensions.
An 8ft wide by 8ft deep level with 7 tracks across can range from $300 to $500 per level.
Email or call us to discuss your application!