OPEX Perfect Pick
When you want a picking solution that improves the overall rate of inventory distribution, from customer fulfillment to the distribution center, look no further than the OPEX Perfect Pick™!
The Perfect Pick is the premier materials handling solution, complete with top-of-the-line order fulfillment technology, that offers a scalable goods-to-person picking process to help improve throughput, reduce the risk of lost or damaged products, and helps your business ship customer’s desired goods on time.
With iBOT® Technology, Perfect Pick’s warehouse robots can any storage area within their aisle, either vertically or horizontally and can deliver items up to 80 lbs. to a workstation at either or both ends of the aisle.
Cortex™ Equipment Control System (ECS) offers color-coordinated pick-to-light. With order progress indicators, a large touch screen and overhead/display illumination, accurate order fulfillment is virtually assured! The OPEX Perfect Pick from Precision Warehouse Design offers scalability, efficiency, and ease-of-use in a convenient package built for your warehouse!
- Load weight capacity: 80 lbs (including tote)
- Rack length: Scalable up to 204.9′ (62.45 m)
- Rack height: Scalable up to 32.5′ (9.90 m)
- Rack width: 9’ (2.74 m)
- Tote dimensions: 20″ x 30” x 8/10/12/14″ H (50.8 cm x 76.2 cm x
- 32/25.4/30.48/35.56 cm H)
- Storage locations: 4,274 (with 12″ high totes)
- Cubic feet of storage: 14,573 ft3
- Square feet required: 2,459 ft2
- Tote presentation: Up to 500/hr per workstation
- up to 20 iBOTs