Package Handling Series DB
- DB Lift Provides Fast, Safe Lifting Of Small Loads And Packages. Features Counterweighted Lifting Mechanism For Smooth, Quiet Operation.
- Ideal for high-speed applications that require light-duty lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases.
- Provides throughput of four loads per minute (based on 100 lb. load, 10′ vertical rise, 90 to 120 fpm horizontal conveying speed.)
- Counterweighted lifting mechanism requires minimal maintenance. Lifting belt never needs lubricating.
- Perfect for use in an automated system.
- Saves space and handles loads that are often transported on an inclined conveyor.
- Completely self-contained, self-supporting, and economical. Moves loads to mezzanines, between floors or between conveyor levels.
- Lifts up to 100 lb. live loads with carriage sizes up to 3′ x 4′. Vertical rise to 50′. Travel speeds from 60 fpm to 400 fpm.
- Counterweighted design minimizes horsepower requirements, saves energy costs.
- Optional variable frequency drive package ensures smooth acceleration and deceleration control in high-speed, automated systems.
- Allows loading and unloading from three sides.
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance. Standard full-height safety enclosure protects workers and materials.
Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code.