Package Handling Series B
- Ideal for lifting boxes, totes, cartons, barrels, sacks, cases, individual parts, or miscellaneous items. Moves loads to mezzanines/between floors.
- Completely self-contained, self-supporting and economical to own. Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable long-term performance.
- Capacity of 300 or 500 lbs. with 3′ x 3′ carriage. Travel speeds of 20-40 fpm.
- Mechanical motor/gear reducer with frequency drive provides a soft start and soft stop. Carriage decelerates to stop position which extends brake life.
- Modular design for easy installation and minimal maintenance.
- Unit ships in modular sections pre-wired with “quick-connect” wiring.
- Allows loading and unloading from three sides at each level.
- Access gates are provided at each level and interlocked with lift operation. Gates are modular and can be configured to hinge right and lock left or hinge left and lock right.
- Built-in, advanced safety features protect workers and materials.
Unlike similar lifts in the industry Series B Lift is ASME B20.1 Code compliant.