- Carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to a synchronized mechanical lifting mechanism mounted on top of the 6” guide columns.
- Carriage straddle or cantilever designs available.
- Ideal for high-speed or high-cycle automated systems.
- Transports large, heavy loads between two or more levels.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the unlikely event of a chain failure.
- Quality construction provides superior strength, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish available for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Explosion-proof components available.
- Optional Quantum Drive for extra safety and stability.
Mechanical Lift Series M
Series M Lift Offers High Performance And Durability With A Proven 2-Post Mechanical Design.
Designed to transport large, heavy loads between two or more levels. Ideal for high-cycle, automated systems or frequent-use applications.
- Lifts up to 8,000 lb. loads with carriage sizes up to 10′ x 12′. Vertical rise to 200′. Travel speeds up to 400 fpm.
- Engineered to meet your exact application and height requirements.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by a heavy roller chain attached to a mechanical lifting mechanism.
- Heavy-duty construction provides superior strength, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Built-in, advanced safety features protect workers and materials.
- Access gates at each level are interlocked with lift operation.
- Available with a patented DeckLock system that provides additional security at critical upper levels.
- Offered with straddle or cantilever carriages.
Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code