- Additional storage space
- Scalable processes for fluctuating demand
- Solutions for micro fulfillment and fast delivery
Bins are stacked high and tight in an aluminum cubic grid system. Users can format them in any shape and work around obstacles to accommodate individual needs. The tailored design ensures high-density storage.
- High-speed robots move on the top of the grid to shuffle bins and deliver orders to the respective workstations (ports) on the grid edges. This is where operators pick or replenish inventory.
- Users easily control the flexible, modular system by adding and removing robots and workstations based on fluctuating throughput demands.
- All robots work independently on the same playing field and charge themselves when not in use. Highly sophisticated logic and traffic algorithms ensure smooth processes.