Hydraulic Lift Series D
Series D Lift Offers High Quality and Safety, Low Maintenance, Features Exclusive Dual-Pak Design.
Guided Dual-Pak design has no cables, chains, bearings, or other components that can break or require lubrication.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by dual 2″ ram direct-acting hydraulic cylinders.
- Lifts loads up to 3,000 lbs. Carriage sizes to 6′ x 6′. Vertical rise heights to 14′. Ideal for mezzanine and balcony applications.
- Pressure-compensated control valve regulates the flow of hydraulic oil to ensure smooth, constant lowering speed under any load.
- Hydraulic Vertical Lift
- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene cylinder guide prevents cylinders from twisting during operation, improves cylinder life.
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking to ensure smoother safer loading and unloading operations.
- Standard quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks is provided, significantly reducing field-wiring costs. (Check local codes for conformity.)
- Remote mounted control panel and motor are prewired, ready for immediate installation.
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance.
Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code.
As an option, the Pflow Series D Lift can be shipped as a self-contained unit equipped to service in-plant mezzanines. The Pflow Series D Mezzanine Lift is preassembled and shipped with lower-level enclosures and code-approved, safety gates. The lift motor pump and controls are prewired for fast, easy, one-day installation.