Hydraulic Lift Series 21
Series 21 Lift Provides Efficient, Safe Vertical Handling for Loads Up To 6,000 Lbs.
Adaptable for mezzanines, through-floor, inside, or outside applications. Customized to meet your exact needs.
- Quality construction with 6″ wide flange columns, oversized bearings, and heavy roller chain ensures strength, durability, and long-lasting performance.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by two hydraulic cylinders mounted on the guide columns.
- Lifts loads up to 6,000 lbs. Carriage sizes to 10′ x 10′. Vertical rise heights to 22′. Available in straddle or cantilever styles.
- Torsion bar links the two hydraulic cylinders to equalize the load and ensure the carriage remains level at all times.
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks is available to significantly reduce field-wiring costs. (Check local codes for conformity.)
- Available with patented DeckLock system that automatically locks carriage at critical upper levels and eliminates carriage bounce or drift.
- Built-in, advanced safety features protect workers and materials. Access gates at each level are interlocked with lift operation.
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled carriage descent in the unlikely event of a total hydraulic hose rupture.
Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 code.