- Full width push bar for exit from warehouse side – A full with push bar allows for quick and easy exit for the driver out of the warehouse side, eliminating any confusion.
- Service window with shelf for paperwork pass through – A service window allows for quick paperwork pass through and eliminates any physical contact between drivers, personnel, or customers.
- Coded push button entry lock available – Coded push button locks are available for a secure and convenient entry into your warehouse.
- Heavy duty construction – Driver cages are constructed with heavy-duty materials for maximum security and durability.
- Adjustable to fit any door size – Driver cages can be easily adjusted to fit any door size, making it an easy and cost effective solution to secure your facility
- Remote controlled electric latch release available – Electronic remote controlled latch release allow for quick and secure access
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire, 2″ x 1″ rectangular opening – 10 gauge wire means that your driver access cage offers superior security and strength. The 2″ x 1″ rectangular opening also offers maximum security.
- Steel support posts 2″ square – 2″ square support posts allow the driver access cage to withstand a higher load capacity, while still being lightweight and easy to install.
- Posts have welded on base plate for lagging to the floor – Welding the posts to the floor allows for maximum security and stability.
- Posts are set no more than ten feet apart – Lower post distance means more security and a stronger cage.
- Walls have minimum 1-1/2″ horizontal reinforcement at least every 60 inches – Additional reinforcements offer extra strength and durability.
Driver Cages Keep Your Facility Safe & Secure
Driver access cages protect your company as well as visitors, vendors, and other warehouse or building personnel. Truck drivers, delivery people and other non-employees who enter your facility can be an insurance risk. Unauthorized personnel visiting your facility may unknowingly walk into active fork truck traffic areas, or into automated machinery work cells.
Whether a building visitor is looking for someone to sign a ticket or just looking for a restroom, they should not be wandering around your factory floor. Failing to restrict building access is a huge potential risk for accidents in your facility, especially if they are not a trained employee. Driver Access Cages also protect your inventory. In order to keep the honest man honest, separating outside personnel from your inventory and expensive equipment is essential.
- Ten widths, 1′ to 10′ in one foot increments.
- Two heights: 4′-0″ and 5′-0″
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach full partition height.
- Frame: 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ x 1/8″ steel angle.
- Custom size panels available.
- Alternate mesh, sheet metal. clear polycarbonate panels available
- Wire Mesh standard is 10 gauge wire, woven into a 2″ x 1″ . Alternative mesh available as well, DEA 1″x1″
- Lockable, slide-up window secures opening when unattended.
- Window opening: 24″ wide x 20-1/2″ high.
- Shelf size: 24″ wide x 18″ deep x 10 gauge.
- Shelf height: 42-1/4″ off of floor level.
- Panel size: 4′-0″ wide x 8′-0″ high; transoms extend height top 10′ or 12′.
- Counter balanced, hinged, or mechanically operated windows in various sizes are available.