Closed Style Steel Shelving is one of the most popular versatile shelving on the market. It’s the perfect storage solution for any industry, including warehouses, manufacturing, healthcare, food production, pharmaceutical, and more.
Why? Because closed steel shelving is versatile, durable, and spacious enough to hold countless products and raw materials, especially when combined with other storage solutions, like organization bins.
Learn more about how our popular industrial shelving can help you overcome storage space limitations compared to more traditional cabinet storage options on the market today:
- Uses Angle Posts (light and medium-duty) or Delta Post (Heavy Duty) or Beaded Post (Extra Heavy Duty)
- Adjustable on 1-1/2″ Centers
- Uses Cross Bracing or SOLID side/back panels for stability
- Height from 6ft to 20ft (Standard is 7ft tall units)
- Depth of shelving is 12″,15″,18″,24″,30″,36″
- Capacities have 4 categories: Light, Medium, Heavy, Extra Heavy Duty
As you can see from the specifications listed above, these high-quality shelving units are built tough and come in four different categories to help you store more by taking up less vertical space overall. An Extra Heavy Duty unit will hold more of a particular item, and heavier items overall, to free up warehouse floor space.
When you want more storage space, closed metal shelving units take up less space, mesh well with most environments, and some units even come with optional locking cabinet doors to protect sensitive materials and equipment.
When it comes to high-end closed steel shelving or other industrial shelving solutions, contact Precision Warehouse Design for more information or ordering options for your warehouse or manufacturing department today!