There are tremendous gains from using Radio Frequency (RF) technology in a warehouse. Among these are:
- Paperless Picking Expect Significant Reductions in The Use Of Paper During The Management Of The Warehouse.
- Real-Time Reduce Inventory Contention Issues and Errors.
- Multi-Tasking Allow the Operators To Perform Various Warehouse Operations And Accountability Functions Simultaneously.
- Directed & Manual Tasking Provide User/Operator Directed Functions. Override Directed Processes or Perform Location and Inventory Management Manually.
- Order Accuracy In progress Quality Control by order and item validation by bar code scanning.
- On the Fly Processing Change tasks without returning to a base workstation.
- Receiving By Purchase Order
- Auto Allocation For Putaways
- Directed Picking
- Directed Putaways
- Directed Cycle Counts
- Directed Replenishments
- Non-Directed Picking
- Don-Directed Putaways
- Non-Directed Cycle Counts
- RF Barcode Hand-Held Computer
- RF Barcode Printers
- RF Forktruck Mounted Terminals